I was recently given the opportunity to review Laurie Dupar’s audio course: “Minimize the Madness: Taking the Mystery Out of ADHD Medications”. It is a solid audio course packed with information teaching anyone to easily understand how ADHD medication works.
If you are interested in learning more how the ADHD brain works and responds to medication, this is the audio course for you. It’s very important to note that Laurie Dupar is a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. She is an ADHD coach with years of experience. If you have been busy Googling information about ADHD medication or ADHD symptoms, this course would provide you with a wealth of information with peace of mind knowing it came from a professional.
Laurie Dupar’s audio course is a series of five 1½ hour audios in mp3 format with the option to pause and come back at any time. It was great that I could come back and finish the course at my own pace! Handouts are also available. When you register for the course, you will be given login information to access the links.
The course will cover five main topics:
- The ADHD Brain and How ADHD Medications Work
- Executive Functions and ADHD Medications: What’s the Connection
- Stimulants, Non-Stimulants and Other ADHD Medication Made Simple
- Top Three ADHD Medication Pitfalls: How to Know if Your ADHD Medication is Working for You
- 13 Key Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Other Tools and Strategies for Making Sure Your ADHD Medication is Right for You.
I highly recommend that you hop on over to Laurie’s site to check out her ADHD medication audio course.